vineri, 14 februarie 2014

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt [PC] [TORRENT] [Game + Crack SKIDROW]

We know that CD Projekt is working on it, and that the game will wrap up Geralt’s trilogy. We also know that it’s supposed to be big (at least one million Skyrims). But the real information can be gleaned from the handful of screenshots that GI gathered. Take a look.
Lens flare! Fire chopsticks! Stalactites and/or mites! So it looks like Wild Hunt will send Geralt spelunking, and force him to do battle with some fiendish looking trolls. Side note: I spent a year in Poland, where CD Projekt is located, and this looks strikingly similar to the Wieliczka Salt Mine just outside of Krakow. Yep, 1UP just provided you with some Eastern European fun facts.
If there’s one thing I’m looking for in the next generation of consoles, it’s randomly generated maritime critters. But honestly — am I the only one who’s a bit terrified at the prospect of going out for a peaceful sail, only to be attacked by a next-gen beluga whale? Unagi the Eel still gives me the heebie-jeebies every time I go to Jolly Roger Bay, so I can’t imagine the anxiety attacks that Wild Hunt will inevitably end up causing me.
Ok, I have nothing snarky to say about this image. The prospect of exploring a world that looks like this excites me to no end. Our first peek at The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt shows something that should be pretty damn amazing, and I can’t wait to get my hands on it. For a ton of additional Witcher 3 info, check out the newest issue of Game Informer.
thewitcher
Requirements:
Processor: 2.4 Ghz 2x or other
Video Card: 1 GB + DirectX 11, GeForce or Radeon
System: Windows 7 or 8
Ram: 3 GB
https://www.mediafire.com/?8hwj9w16mh2cjz3


Mirror1(Downloaded 1241 times):
https://www.mediafire.com/?8hwj9w16mh2cjz3









Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu